- Will this run on a Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista 64-bit environment?
- I would like to know whether or not the JPEG files I take with my digital camera can be used.
- Will this operate on a Mac with an Intel CPU installed?
- Can this be used on operating systems other than those listed?
- What are functional differences between "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0" and "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for TAMRON" released from Ichikawa Soft Laboratory?
- After installing "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for TAMRON," I found out that "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0" downloaded from Ichikawa Soft Laboratory for test use was installed to my computer. Can I uninstall "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0"?
- Does it cost anything to update the program, such as adding digital cameras for using "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for TAMRON"?
- RAW files cannot be read.
- Can lens information be recorded using XMP standard methods on JPEG/TIFF files that are output from "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for TAMRON"?
- Can I record information such as where pictures were taken??
- I cannot record lens information and the like to EXIF information on JPEG/TIFF files saved with SILKYPIX.
- Please tell me what files can be opened with "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for TAMRON."
- After downloading the program, it will not mount when extensions are changed. (Mac)
- Please explain the procedures for uninstalling the program. (Windows)
- Please explain the procedures for uninstalling the program. (Mac)
- How can I close the file being displayed without ending the "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 4.0 for TAMRON" program?
- I cannot develop JPEG/TIFF files.
- Can I reflect designated tastes in multiple image files?
- How can I change the detailed settings (8 bit, 16 bit) on TIFF files when saving files?
- Can I save an image by resizing it (expansion or shrinkage)?
- I do not know which version of the program I am currently using.
- Does the color change depending on the software being used? (Win)
- The upper part of the main window is hidden and I cannot perform operations.
- When I try to open a JPEG/TIFF file scanned into my PC, a "File cannot be read" message is displayed and I cannot open the file.
- I have read the image and set the parameters, but they are not reflected in the image.
- The "Histogram" dialog box will not open, and I cannot perform those operations.
- The parameter setting button is displayed in gray.
I cannot set parameters.
- I am asked for a "Password" during installation, but I do not know the "Password." (Mac)