SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 2.0
RAW DATA PHOTOGRAPHY
Did you know when people take pictures, they interpret each scene slightly different? Because everyone's perspective of images in photographs is different, using SILKYPIX® Developer Studio to adjust the color, tone, and the white balance of the image can truly help you express your feelings through the photography. "SILKYPIX®" RAW development engine brings your memories to life. "Make your special moments your special memories."
Do you want the best? "SILKYPIX®" the choice of the Pro's.
- "SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 2.0" can generate beautiful pictures from the RAW data taken by a digital camera.
"SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 2.0" creates the highest-definition picture which cannot be obtained by taking JPEG or TIFF pictures.
- Using SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 2.0, you have complete control to multiple functions to adjustment the color, tone, and white balance ultimately creating the highest resolution picture taken by a digital camera.
- SILKYPIX® is equipped with the function of thumbnail, and group pictures development, which all can be saved in the Raw data folder.
(Please refer to the online manual for more details).
* Just a reminder, using SILKYPIX® Developer Studio, "Free Mode" will only give you a limited access to all of the functions. If you would like to experience the full function, please purchase the license.
... Web online manual
This manual was written for Windows user at this current time. The Free Mode can be downloaded for only Windows users at this time.
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® XP / 2000 / Me / 98SE (Windows XP or 2000 is recommended)|
* Authority of an Administrator is necessary for installation in Windows® XP or 2000.
|CPU||Intel Pentium® processor-based PC or compatible computer|
(Pentium 4 or later is recommended)
|At least 128MB of RAM|
(Minimum 512MB is recommended)
|Please reserve at least 100MB of space.|
Depending upon the amount of photographs and data you would like to save, a considerable amount of space is necessary.
(1 photograph will use around 10MB)
|VIDEO||XGA(1024x768), FULL COLOR(24bits)|
|OTHERS||*Keyboard and mouse is necessary.
*Please be connected to the Internet.
: It is necessary to be online when registering the Product Key.
|Operating System||Apple® Mac® OS X v10.2|
(Mac OS X v10.3 or later is recommended)
|CPU||PowerPC® G4 with dual processor (G5 or newer is recommended) |
Intel Core Duo compatible*
*Operation using Rosetta is possible but it is not compatible with universal binary.
|At least 256MB of RAM|
(Minimum 512MB is recommended)
|At least 750MB free hard disk space.|
|VIDEO||The Display supporting screen resolution more than XGA(1024x768) is necessary.|
The Display and the Graphics card that color indication more than 16bit is possible.(24bit color)
|OTHERS||The environment that can connect with Internet.|
(RE: registered trademark etc.)
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Pentium® is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc., U.S.A.
Mentioned company's name and product's name etc. are the trademark or the registered trademark of each company, generally.
EOS-1D Mark II
EOS-1D Mark II N
EOS-1Ds Mark II
EOS 20Da (*4)
EOS D30 (*2)
EOS Kiss Digital
EOS Digital Rebel
EOS Kiss Digital N
EOS Digital Rebel XT
EOS Kiss Digital X
EOS Digital Rebel XTi
PowerShot S45 (*1)
PowerShot S60 (*1)
PowerShot S70 (*1)
PowerShot G2 (*1)
PowerShot G5 (*1)
PowerShot G6 (*1)
PowerShot Pro1 (*1)
Alpha Sweet DIGITAL
C-5060 Wide Zoom
C-7070 Wide Zoom
C-8080 Wide Zoom
Pro SLR/n (*3)
Pro SLR/c (*3)
Pro 14/n (*3)
Pro 14/nx (*3)
Digital Module R (*7)
Adobe DNG Format (*5)