Read this license agreement carefully
This license agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Ichikawa Soft Laboratory ("ISL") for software products ("Product" or "Software") of Ichikawa Soft Laboratory.
Opening the CD-ROM package, installation or use of this Product indicates your acceptance of the terms in this Agreement.
ISL will not permit the installation or use of this Product if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement.
The Product is protected by copyright laws, treaties concerning copyright, and other laws and treaties concerning right of intangible property.
You are permitted to use, and not sell, the product.
[Software Product License
Product name: SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0
(1) This Product includes the computer software, associated media, materials (documentations such as manuals), and "online" or electronic documentation.
(2) This software has functions that are available after paying for a license.
2. Condition of Use
(1) This contract grants the customer the right to use the software based on agreeing to the users agreement.
(2) When using this software, first you must purchase a license from ISL or from a qualified agency in predefined procedures, and then ISL will grant you permission to use this software on one specified computer or on a multiple number of computers as specified in this Agreement.
(3) When the license fee is paid, then ISL will issue you a (serial number product key) to use with this software. You will be able to use this software after registering your issued Product key. Please refer to SILKYPIX web site (http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/) for license purchasing procedures and other information. You are permitted to use this software after registering your product key. Please refer to the owner's manual for more details about how to use this product.
(4) You are allowed to experience all or part of the software functions with a payment for a period of time that ISL defines. However, you will not be able to use this software after the period defined by ISL has passed.
3. Prohibited Matters
You shall not remove any copyright notice attached to all copies of this Product.Do not distribute Product Key
You shall not distribute the Product Key of this Product to any third party.Do not use the Product Mode using the Product Key provided from a third party
You shall not use the Product Mode with the Product Key that is not provided to you unless otherwise agreed by ISL.Do not distribute any portion of the Product
You shall not distribute any portion of the Product.Do not alter all or any portion of the Product
You shall not alter all or any portion of the Product.Do not rent or lease the Product
You shall not rent or lease the Product, a copy or alteration of the Product, or the Product key.Do not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product
You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product.Compliance with law
You shall comply with the applied laws when using the Product.
4. Validity term of contract
(1) The Agreement of this contract is effective from the date of agreement until you discontinue using the Product.
(2) If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or violate any articles in this agreement, ISL may terminate this Agreement without prejudice to any other rights. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
5. Responsibility of ISL
ISL provides service support for customers who have purchased a license. Customers who didn't purchase a license are not covered by our support service. You can use the Support Services in accordance with ISL's policy and program as written in the user's manual, online documentations or printed materials provided by ISL. The additional software codes are regarded as a part of the Product, and the terms and conditions of this Agreement are applied. The technical information of the customers provided to ISL as part of the support service may be used by ISL for commercial purposes, including product support or development. However, ISL shall not use them in a way in which the customer can be identified.
6. Limitation of Liability
(1) We shall not be liable for any damages arising out of selection, introduction, usage and results of using this product. You assume the entire risk.
(2) In no event will ISL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including but not limited to the damages for lost of revenue, business interruption, loss of business information, and other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Product and its documentation even if ISL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All titles and copyrights in this Product and in any copies of this Product are owned by ISL. All titles and rights of intangible properties in the contents accessed by the Product are owned by its owner, and protected by the applied copyright laws and the terms of the copyright agreement. This Agreement does not provide any license agreement of these contents owned by third party. The rights not given explicitly in this Agreement are reserved by ISL.
8. Export Regulation
The software that you have purchased only can be used domestically. Use of this software outside of the country or for export purpose is prohibited.
9. Third Party Software
ISL may provide software products of third parties ("Third Party Product") together with the Product. When there is a description mentioning that it shall be treated in accordance with a separate rule in the manual attached to the Product, it shall be treated in accordance with the rule regardless of the rules in this Agreement, and the following rules shall be applied to the support and warranty of ISL.
The Third Party Product and its documentations are provided AS IS without any warranty, and ISL does not provide any instruction to operate the Third Party Product or any support concerning defects and other problems.No warranty
The Third Party Product and its documentations are provided AS IS without any warranty. ISL provides no warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, regardless of whether it is oral or written information. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Third Party Product is assumed by you.
Exclusion of liability
In no event will ISL be liable for any damages (including but not limited to the damages for lost revenue, business interruption, loss of business information, and other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Third Party Product and its documentations, even if ISL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Agreement shall be governed by laws of Japan.
If any portion hereof is found to be unexplained, send a written form to Ichikawa Soft Laboratory in Japan.
Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd., Makuhari-Techno-Garden Bldg. CD-5, 1-3, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, Chiba-pref. 261-8501 Japan
|Copyright (C) Ichikawa Soft Laboratory 2004-2007. All Rights Reserved.|