Read this license agreement carefully.
• This license agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Ichikawa Soft Laboratory ("ISL") for software products ("Product" or "Software") of Ichikawa Soft Laboratory.
• Opening the CD-ROM package, installation or use of this Product indicates your acceptance of the terms in this Agreement.
• ISL will not permit the installation or use of this Product if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement.
• The Product is protected by copyright laws, treaties concerning copyright, and other laws and treaties concerning right of intangible property.
• You are permitted to use, and not sell, the product.
[Software Product License]
Product name: SILKYPIX Developer Studio 2.0
(2) In this Product, there are functions that can be used without payment, and function that become available after paying for a license.
The mode that only permits the operation of functions that can be used without payment is called Free Mode. The mode that permits the operation of functions that become available after paying a license is called Product Mode.
(2) When using this Product in the Product Mode, pay license fees to ISL or to a qualified agency in predefined procedures, and ISL will grant you the permission to use this Product on one specified computer or on a multiple number of computers as specified in this Agreement.
However, this does not apply if ISL grants you to use the Product based on a special agreement.
(3) When the license fee is paid for the Product Mode, ISL will provide a key ("Product Key") to confirm your license.
You can use this Product in the Product Mode by entering this Product Key.
Refer to the SILKYPIX® web site (http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/) for license purchasing procedures and other information.
When entering the Product Key, you will need to connect to the Internet and access the ISL server for registration.
Refer to the operation manual for details on how to activate the Product Mode.
(4) You can use this Product in the Free Mode after installation.
Also, ISL may provide a key ("Test Product Key") to allow you to experience all or part of the Product Mode functions without your payment for a period of time that ISL defines.
In such case, you can enter the Trial Product Key and use all or a part of the Product Mode functions for the period of time defined by ISL. Note, however, that you will not be able to use them after the period of time defined by ISL has passed.
You will still be able to continue using the Product in the Free Mode after this period defined by ISL has passed.
You shall not remove any copyright notice attached to all copies of this Product.
* Do not distribute Product Key
You shall not distribute the Product Key of this Product to any third party.
* Do not use the Product Mode using the Product Key provided to a third party
You shall not use the Product Mode with the Product Key that is not provided to you unless otherwise agreed by ISL.
* Do not distribute any portion of the Product
You shall not distribute any portion of the Product.
* Do not alter all or any portion of the Product
You shall not alter all or any portion of the Product.
* Do not rent or lease the Product
You shall not rent or lease the Product, a copy or alteration of the Product, or the Product key.
* Do not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product
You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product.
* Compliance with law
You shall comply with the applied laws when using the Product.
(2) If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, ISL may terminate this Agreement without prejudice to any other rights. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
(2) ISL may provide support services ("Support Services") concerning the Product used with the Product Mode to the customer who is a licensee of this Agreement, and at the same time pays a fee of the Product Mode. You can use the Support Services in accordance with ISL's policy and program as written in the user's manual, online documentations or printed materials provided by ISL. The additional software codes are regarded as a part of the Product, and the terms and conditions of this Agreement are applied. The technical information of the customers provided to ISL as a part of the support service may be used by ISL for commercial purposes, including product support or development. However, ISL shall not use them in a way in which the customer can be identified.
(2) In no event will ISL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including but not limited to the damages for lost revenue, business interruption, loss of business information, and other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Product and its documentation even if ISL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
(1) Support services
The Third Party Product and its documentations are provided AS IS without any warranty, and ISL does not provide any instruction to operate the Third Party Product or any support concerning defects and other problems.
(2) No warranty
The Third Party Product and its documentations are provided AS IS without any warranty. ISL provides no warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, regardless of whether it is oral or written information. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Third Party Product is assumed by you.
(3) Exclusion of Liability
In no event will ISL be liable for any damages (including but not limited to the damages for lost revenue, business interruption, loss of business information, and other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Third Party Product and its documentations, even if ISL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Agreement shall be governed by laws of Japan.
If any portion hereof is found to be unexplained, send a written form to Ichikawa Soft Laboratory in Japan.
Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd., Makuhari-Techno-Garden Bldg. CD-5, 1-3, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, Chiba-pref. 261-8501 Japan
|Copyright©2004-2006, Ichikawa Soft Laboratory. All rights reserved.|